A home is more than just a house. It is where you and your family live, grow, and create lasting memories. Judd Builders understands this and we make it our priority to instill that in all of our home designs. We want to ensure that all of our home buyers are happy and have their own home to enjoy and build memories in for many years to come.
As a division of the DePaul Group, Judd Builders was founded in the late 1950’s and began building custom homes in and around the Philadelphia area. With over 50 years of experience, Judd Builders has earned an honorable reputation as a skilled community planner focused on the concerns of home buyers, as well as sensitivity to contemporary environmental issues. We continue to build with those standards in mind, and are committed to reliable high quality workmanship, ensuring each and every home buyer gets the quality they expect and the home they deserve.
Judd’s Strong Commitment to Quality Workmanship
Run by people who care, Judd Builders is a reliable, stable, and financially diversified building company who puts home buyers first. Here at Judd Builders, you and your home buying experience takes precedence. We offer you the security of knowing you can place your trust in us to build your dream home. Our award-winning home designs are built with the best materials and a high level of fit and finish. We plan our communities in the most desirable and sought-after locations so that you can enjoy an amazing community life. And, that’s not all. Our designs reflect the needs of today’s demanding buyers. With our virtually maintenance-free exteriors, offered in a wide range of styles, you can have the home of your dreams and you won’t have to worry about spending too much time on upkeep. When you purchase a home from Judd Builders, you’ll enjoy the benefits of over 50 years of experience and expert planning. Here at Judd, we are committed to delivering the quality that makes a house a home for you and your family.
What’s To Come
Judd Builders continues its mission as a quality home builder with a strong commitment to quality workmanship and concern for the important environmental issues our society is facing. Most importantly, Judd remains focused on the concerns of home buyers ensuring that they receive the home of their dreams. Discover our communities and live a life of luxury and create lifelong memories with us, Judd Builders by your side.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us! We’d love to hear from you and answer all of your questions!
Contrary to popular belief, buying a brand new home has a lot of perks, especially when you work with Judd Builders. Amazing locations, fantastic community life, and personalized home interiors are only a few of the perks of our new construction homes. However, before you buy a brand new home you should think about what you are looking for in a home.
Look for Multiple Models and Floorplans
Here at Judd Builders, we offer multiple models and floorplans at all of our communities so that you have options. That’s right, pick the perfect community for you and your family and then choose the right floorplan that will benefit you the most. Knowing exactly how much space you’ll need in your home will help you narrow down the options.
Look for Location
Location is an extremely important component when buying a new home. Not only do you want the community to be located in a great area, but you also want a great location for you home. That’s why we take great pride in our communities. All of our communities are located in fantastic areas! Also, when you work with Judd Builders you can choose your homesite, so pick the best location that works for you!
Look For a Wonderful Community
Not only are our communities located in great areas, but they offer some of the best community living! Create lasting friendships with your neighbors and enjoy what our communities provide. You can also choose a community that will benefit your lifestyle. Are you looking for a 55 and better community? No problem, check out Meadow View Farms or Renaissance at Morgan Creek. Or are you looking to live closer to the city? If so, check out Siena Place.
Look for Quality
If you are looking for a brand new house it’s important to look at the quality of homebuilders. Here at Judd, we take great pride in the quality of our construction. We offer top-notch service and aim to make the homebuilding process stress free for our interested buyers. You won’t have to worry about things being done right when you work with us! The quality of the house takes precedence throughout the homebuilding process because we want to ensure that you are thrilled with your dream home!
Now that you know what to look for and what we have to offer, come and visit us to start the homebuilding process and make your dream home YOURS from the start by working with Judd Builders!
There are numerous perks to buying a new construction home verses buying a pre-owned home. Many individuals overlook new construction and miss out on the amazing opportunities that new construction homes have to offer, particularly those built by Judd Builders.
Stress Free and Efficient Building Process
We take great pride in our stress free and efficient building process. We offer unparalleled personal service and design throughout the entire building process. We want you to be happy and have peace of mind while your dream home is being built.
The Buyer’s Experience Takes Precedence
When you work with Judd Builders your experience takes precedence. We want you to get the home you deserve with the quality you would expect from a homebuilder with over 50 years of experience. We will stand behind you throughout your homebuilding journey and ensure that you are pleased.
Design Your House With the Help of Our Brand New Design Studio
Not only will we help you build your house, but we will help throughout the design process as well. With the help of our brand new Design Studio, you can better visualize your homes interior and select samples from all of our numerous options. From beautiful granite countertops to designer cabinetry, we can help you design your dream house with a timeless style that you will love forever.
Our communities are built in some of the best locations that make easy living accessible for everyone. Nestled in sought after areas, every Judd community has amenities and nearby attractions to offer as well. From great school districts to convenient shopping and dining just minutes away, you don’t want to miss out on the quality of life within our spectacular communities.
New Opportunities are Ahead!
That’s right! New opportunities lay ahead with Judd Builders as we introduce our newest community, The Reserve at Glen Loch. Offering a distinctive blend of luxury carriage and townhome living, this new community will be located in historic West Chester, just minutes away from the best shopping and dining. If you’d like to stay informed click here and sign up for our priority mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
If you would like more information on our other communities or our building process feel free to contact us! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Searching for a home during any season can be a daunting task. However, if you are looking to make a big move, now might be the best time.
If you’re thinking about moving, getting an early jump on the home buying process will be extremely helpful so that the final decision isn’t so hard. Spring and summer tend to be the busiest seasons because of the wonderful weather for touring. So looking at locations, communities, and homes earlier in the winter or fall seasons will help narrow down your options and give you more opportunities to get the home of your dreams.
Start by looking for communities or locations where you would love to live. Also, think about if the locations and homes you are looking at work best for your work schedule and your off-hours lifestyle. However, don’t forget to ask yourself what you want from your home. Do you want a townhome or carriage home? What size home are you looking for? Would a new construction home be a better option for you and your family than a pre-owned home? All these questions are important to ask yourself. They can help you narrow your search and help you find the perfect home for you.
However, if you’re considering new construction as an option, there are a few things to think about.
- Think about if you really want to upgrade a pre-owned home. When you buy a pre-owned home it comes with the previous owner’s interior choices and home improvement projects. These upgrades can get rather costly and take up a lot of your personal time. However, if you buy a new construction home you won’t have to worry about spending your hard earned money and time on home improvement projects. Everything is new when it comes to new construction so you won’t have to worry about upgrades or home improvement projects.
- Think about the square footage that you desire. Knowing if you want a bigger or smaller home will help you weed through your selections. One of the best parts of working with Judd are the multiple floorplans they have for you to choose from. With all these options you’ll be sure to find a perfect plan for you and your family.
- Think about the interior finishes you’re looking for. Buying a new construction home gives you the ability to choose your finishes. Instead of dealing with upgrading and renovating a pre-owned home, you can choose exactly what you want from the beginning, especially with the help of Judd Builders Design Studio.
- Think about what type of community do you want to live in. All of Judd’s communities are planned communities that offer some of the best amenities. Enjoy the close-knit community life with your neighbors in some of the most sought after areas.
- Think about all of the perks new construction has to offer. New construction has a lot of perks. Not only will the house be yours from day one, but you get to pick your homesite, floorplan, finishes, and more so that you and your family have their dream home!
With all this in mind, the best time to buy a home is when you are ready and whenever that is, Judd Builders is prepared to help you take the next step!
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us! We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you have!
For those who are ready to purchase a new home within the next year or two, it’s important to know the steps in the home buying process to not only save money on your home, but also save money on your mortgage. Here are some factors to consider before choosing the mortgage that is right for you and your new home:
- First things first, how much do you want to borrow? Mortgage calculators are available online and can even tell you how much you can be borrowing. Ultimately, it’s good to know how much you want to be spending a month or how much you want to give as a down payment. After you know your maximum monthly payment or down payment, you can decide what you feel comfortable with spending and choose a mortgage loan that works best for you.
Need to know how much home you can afford before you start your home search?Check Judd Builder’s Mortgage Payment Calculator:
- The most common mortgage is the conventional loan and majority of buyers choose the 30-year fixed rate option. Conventional loans cannot be used by a home that is more than 4 units and a popular conventional mortgage program is the Conventional 97, which allows for a minimum down payment of just 3% on a home. FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration and are more popular due to the flexible approval standards and low down payment requirements.
- Fixed or adjustable rate? Depending on your financial situation and goals, either rate could be a good fit. For people planning on living in their home for a shorter period of time, adjustable- rate mortgages (ARMs) may be more beneficial. ARMs usually have lower interest rates in the first years and then can fluctuate to match current market trends. Fixed mortgage rates do not change. Homeowners keep the same interest rate for the entire life of the loan, which enables them to create a consistent housing budget.
- Your credit score is important to know before choosing a mortgage for your home. People with high credit scores get additional mortgage options and people with low credit scores get more aggressive mortgage rate options. Spending your money responsibly and paying your bills on time account for majority of your final credit score, along with the type of credit you use and how much credit your using at a time.
Having all the information you need as well as knowing as much as you can will help you obtain the mortgage that will be most suitable for you for you to live comfortably in your new home!
According to CNBC, the second half of the year is mainly about affordability for buyers and renters. Housing prices still continue to rise, but at a slower pace than they were this time last year. Mortgage rates; however, on a straight path going up. The short supply of homes for sale will continue, which is keeping prices elevated. Fortunately though, at some point higher mortgage rates will hit affordability and could outdo that short supply.
Homebuilders are struggling themselves by tight credit and a shortage of labor. They have not increased production much this year and it does not look like they are going to in the next six months. Builders are also only building for contract buyers. There will be an increase in new construction, but not enough to fix the supply issue.
It’s not getting any easier for renters in the near future and the demand continues to grow. The demand for occupancy is at a new high, which gives landlords the upper hand with pricing. As new homes form, majority of these occupants are renters. Renters do not tend to be turning into buyers, which will not change in the second half since high rents make it harder to save for a down payment.
The biggest change in the second half will most likely be a larger emphasis on mortgage credit availability. Lenders are seeing new regulations that will force them to be more careful but rising rates will make them want more business. Independent lenders will tend to be more flexible and creative with credit as they strive to get more business.
Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!