Cold winter weather will leave you wanting a warm fire or meal to get cozy. You can have both with fireside dining at various restaurants in Philadelphia! Escape the frigid outdoors and get toasty by the fire provided by a hearth or fire pit as you enjoy a delicious meal. Here are some of the most popular choices for fireside dining:
1. Continental Midtown at Rittenhouse, 1801 Chestnut Street, features a rooftop dining area complete with a warm fireplace. It’s partially enclosed so that it can be used year round and is one of the most popular spots in Rittenhouse!
2. The fire pits at The Lodge at Waterfront Winterfest with the seasonal beer garden at the Blue Cross RiverRink are a crowd favorite. Available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday until March 2 (weather permitting), fire pits are available all around the RiverRink, perfect for relaxing and warming up with a craft beer after a long night of ice skating.
3. Liberté at Rittenhouse, 120 S. 17th Street, 215-569-8300 includes fireside dining with an elegant glass-encased fireplace. Liberté offers French-inspired food and delicious cocktails in its stylish area.
4. Growlers at Bella Vista, 736 S. 8th Street, 267-519-3242 has leather chairs by the fire that will make you want to stay forever and the bar as well as kitchen serves delicious comfort food and craft beer to fill you up.
5. Landmark Americana at University City, 3333 Market Street, 215-222-4500 allows you to comfortably dine outside in the colder weather with the warm fire pits that are offered that will keep you warm no matter how cold it is.
All of the restaurants listed plus more located in Philadelphia are all nearby Judd Builders’ Siena Place Community! They provide the perfect winter activity to enjoy with friends and family for a nice night out in the city. Everyone will love the unique experience of fireside dining to be warm and cozy on a cold winter night!